This Spanish course is aimed for young people aged 11 to 15 years old. It’s a 12 week Spanish course, with 2 online live sessions every week.
Students will participate in small groups (minimum of 5, maximum of 10) in online live classes in an entertaining and participating way that will make students connect emotionally with the Spanish language and our culture.
Students will also have to work autonomously, being responsible of their own learning and materials, but always supervised and supported by their teacher through a digital textbook.
Students will live and acquire Spanish from their own personal experience, learning and enjoying Spanish, linked to key, positive and meaningful moments of their lives and to those of teens from the rest of the world.
Students will shape their own learning by making decisions, reflecting and tracking their own work.
- Young people from 11 to 15 years old.
- 12 weeks course
- Levels: A1 / A1-A2
- Dates: february to may 2021
- Length: 12 weeks with 25 live sessions
- Schedule: 25 live sessions. Tuesday and thursday from 18:00 to 18:45
- Cost: 200 € per student / Special prices for groups from the same school
- Beginning of the course: February 2nd 2021
- Registration deadline: January 25th